Art of Illusion Related Links
Friendlyskies AoI Forum
- An online community based around Art of
Illusion. It provides discussion boards, space for people to share their
artwork, contests, and more.
Art of Illusion Wiki
- A community-maintained website with lots
of valuable information about AoI.
Art of Illusion Scripts and Plugins Repository
- This site maintains a large collection of
scripts and plugins for use in Art of Illusion.
Art of Illusion Benchmarks
- This site collects statistics on how quickly
AoI runs on a variety of platforms.
Art of Illusion German Board
- A public forum for discussions about Art of Illusion in German.
Art of Illusion Experimental Derivative
- An alternate version of AoI, to which
Michael Butscher has added several experimental new features.
Experiments with Art of Illusion
- A collection of Julian MacDonald's work
with Art of Illusion. It includes artwork, as well as experiments with
different animation techniques.
Yokiyoki's Art of Illusion Corner
- A collection of Yokiyoki's artwork created
with Art of Illusion.
Other Free/Open-Source Graphics Tools
- A powerful, easy to use 3D modeller. Objects
can be saved in .obj format for import into Art of Illusion.
- Probably the single most popular freeware
- A very powerful 3D graphics studio. It provides
tools for modelling, animating, rendering, and more.
- A very powerful 2D painting program.
3D Graphics Programming Links
- A huge collection of information about many
different aspects of computer graphics.
Ray Tracing News
- Essential reading for anyone interested in
ray tracing. Eric Haines has been publishing this electronic newsletter since
Poynton's Color FAQ
- Everything you ever needed to know about
digital representations of color, but didn't realize you were supposed to
Coder Corner 3D Programming Links
- A vast collection of links related to nearly
every aspect of 3D programming. If something exists, there's a good chance
you'll find it here.